ACBF has made a significant impact on the lives of people in some of the most underserved rural regions of sub-Saharan Africa, but we are not resting on our laurels. Using our existing infrastructure, we are scaling up to fill more unmet needs. We’ve identified six goals that can positively impact the lives of individuals and the viability of communities.
- Empower 100,000 entrepreneurs to open doors
- Prepare 250,000 qualified employees to enter the workforce
- Counsel 1,000,000 on HIV/AIDS and prevention; conduct HIV testing for 500,000 individuals in rural and underserved communities
- Skills enhancement/skills transfer to 500 NGOs
- Train/educate 50,000 farmers on sustainable farming practices
- Educate 100,000 on basic sanitation and clean water best practices